Fishing Boats – Super Fly – 42′ Custom Maverick Sport Fisher 2006
- Anglers: 6
- Crew: +
- Captain Franklin Arrieta Jimenez has worked the pit and bridge since 1992 and stepped into the bridge as a captain in January of 1998. Mate Dempsey Ávila Perez has been fishing since 1989 and is from Quepos.
- All New Penn Int.
- Tackle from 16 lbs to 50 lbs.
- Full tuna tower.
- Triple spreader outriggers
- 2 sleeping quarters – Full galley and head
- A/C in the salon
- 12KW Furuno bird radar
- Ice and water maker
- 455 h.p. C-7 Cats with a 9kw Northern Lights generator set
- Cruises at 28 knots
- 25kw X band radar, 5,000’ Echosounder
- GPS Navigator on Nav-Net screens, Simrad Autopilot, two VHF Radios, And JBL Stereo
- 2-16,500 BTU A/C units
500lbs-per-day ice chipper feeding into a 6’, below-deck fish box, large, below-deck live bait well, 4 hide-away tuna tubes built into gunwale, Rupp, triple-spreader outriggers; release rocket-launcher-back fighting chair, release, highly polished helm chair. Full size head forward.
Mate Ronald Mejía Arce “Cachi” has been fishing since 1995 and is from Quepos.