Why book your tours with Stay In Costa Rica?
- We offer a wide variety of nature tours that are perfect for Costa Rica vacations. They include visits to National Parks, bird watching excursions, wildlife photography, and volunteer programs in local conservation refuges. You can choose from our half day, full day tours, or multi day nature packages.
- All our tours are guided by professional and experienced naturalist guides that are fluent in Spanish, English and other languages.
- Our friendly and professional staff is available to assist you 24/7.
- By booking your tours through Stay in Costa Rica, you will be helping protect Costa Rica. For more details click here .
- All our nature tours are private and fully insured.
Costa Rica vacations never cease to amaze first time travelers with its wealth of unique experiences and attractions. Abundance of wildlife, exuberant nature, volcanoes, powerful rivers, and blue waters are just a few of the things that have made this such a popular destination. An impressive 24.6 percent of Costa Rica’s territory is protected. No other country in the world has dedicated so much of its terrain for the preservation of the environment. Costa Rica is an oasis of peace and a haven for eco-tourism, making it one of the best places to experience the tropics in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. To maximize your experience, our Costa Rica vacation rentals take full advantage of the beautiful views, the exotic wildlife, and all of the local attractions.
Manuel Antonio National Park
Posted on December 18th, 2009 at 11:31am
Manuel Antonio National Park is a small biological reserve within an area that caters to different activities, like agriculture, the raising of cattle and high tourist development. Located on Costa Rica’s central Pacific coast, in the province of Puntarenas.
- Read More