Los Sueños Resort Location
Los Sueños Resort and Marina is located at Herradura Bay on the Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica, only 10 minutes from the nearby beach town of Jacó and an one hour scenic drive from Juan Santamaría International Airport in the capital city of San José.
Getting to Los Sueños Resort from the Airport
- From the airport you will head west for about 5 miles (8.2km) Youi will see a large Factory Called DOS PINOS, 200 yards after take the exit with signs for Orotina and Jaco.
- After 2.6 miles (4.3 km) you need to exit on Highway 27 towards Caldera.
- Once on the highway drive for 16.5 miles (27km) or until you pass two toll booths. After the second toll booth take the exit with signs for Jaco. See Map
- Follow the signs and drive 21 miles (34km) till Herradura. See Map
- Approximately 5 miles before Jaco turn right off the Hwy. onto Herradura Rd. Proceed 2 miles to our office which is 50 meters before the Los Sueños Resort main entrance.
Getting to the Airport from Los Sueños Resort
- Drive Herradura road for 2 miles until the Hwy and take a left.
- Drive 21 miles (34km) until you get to the new Highway and take a right. See Map
- Drive 16 miles (26.6km) on the HWY until the exit with signs ” COYOL SIQUIARES”.
- Drive 2.6 miles (4.3km) and you will get to the old road. Turn to the right. Drive 3.3 miles (5.4km) until the Airport HWY. Take the HWY to the right and follow the signs to the Airport.
Getting to Costa Rica
All major U.S. carriers offer daily direct flights to Costa Rica from major hubs such as Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Newark and Chicago. Airport transfer options include rental cars, private shuttle buses and airplane or helicopter charters. Arriving by boat? Los Sueños Resort and Marina can be reached at the following coordinates: Lat: 9°-38-95 N, Lon: 84°-39-80 W, Radio Monitor: Channel 16.