Stay In Costa Rica Golf Information
Nestled alongside an exotic rainforest with breathtaking ocean views, this 18-hole, par-72 championship course offers not only a challenging Ted Robinson designed layout but also a spectacular gallery featuring friendly monkeys and brightly hued macaws. Your knowledgeable golf guides will be happy to point them out. But make no mistake: the mesmerizing scenery masks a challenging course, one well worth conquering.
18-hole championship golf course (course rating: 73.4, par 72, slope 145). Get into the swing of things on Costa Rica´s most exotic golf course. To play this Par 72, 6.700 yard course is a golfers dream. Designed by Ted Robinson, this championship golf course is considered to be naturally challenging as golfers play through the wilds of the Costa Rican jungle.
Landscaped to include exotic native plants, banana trees and orchids, more than 150 species of birds as well as monkeys and other wildlife have been identified on the grounds. Imagine the surprise of one player whose golf ball was stolen by a monkey off of the 4th green.
PGA qualified golf professionals, a vast driving range, putting green and Taylormade rental equipment provide members with the finest in facilities and services. No matter what your current level of play, our state-of-the-art equipment and team of professionals are dedicated to assisting you with achieving your golfing goals.
Experience the best of Los Sueños Golf Course
- 18 hole championship golf course that plays into the rainforest.
- Designed by Ted Robinson.
- Professional Golf Instruction available.
- V1 Digital Coaching System Indoor Swing Studio so you watch yourself improve on stop-action video.
- Taylor made equipment available for rent.
Rates for Los Suenos Guests
Green Season April 1 to Nov 14
- 18 holes……………..$140
- Twilight Golf (after 12 PM)..$100
- Sunset Golf (after 2 PM)..$85
- 9 holes………………$100
- Taylor made Club Rental + 6 balls……………….$69
- Rider only…………….$30
- Private Instruction with video
analysis (1 hour)………$150